If you do, keep reading you talented little rascal...
We are looking for a front-end developer with a passion for all things web. You must have desire to create high quality, well designed, standards-compliant, modern and smart Digital Products.
As our Front End Developer, you will create wonderful websites and user experiences with our clients’ objectives firmly in mind, using the latest front end techniques to bring exciting ideas to life.
You will have an interest in keeping up to date with the latest technologies and be keen to learn new skills with the ability to learn quickly. You'll be given the opportunity to learn on the job and assist the Senior Developers with daily tasks to increase skillset.
The role is not just about web development, you will also be working with the team to generate digital ideas that will support and create engaging campaigns and objectives. You'll also work closely with the technical team to create digital products that work seamlessly with both our in-house Content Management System and Open Source CMS, such as WordPress.
- Generating digital ideas that will achieve strategic and brand objectives
- Building high quality and engaging responsive websites and micro-sites
- Working with other team members, including marketeers and graphic designers, to combine and integrate digital products into campaigns
- Experience with responsive design and development
- Experience of building sites and applications that work across a range of devices
- Awareness of accessibility standards and how to adhere to them
- Ability to test your work across modern browsers and devices, and fix any bugs
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of working with API's, XML and JSON feeds
- Experience with version control
- Top notch tea making
The position is full time 5 days a week. Salary depending on experience.
Work times are flexible and negotiable.
This is an in house position, and you will be working with the Blue Stag team in our Cardiff office.
If you’re interested, please email our lead developer Kirsty Bowen at email@example.com and include:
- Your CV
- A short paragraph on why you are perfect for this position
- Examples of previous projects you have been involved in