We need a talented wordsmith to join our creative herd in Cardiff. As part of our team, you will be working closely with our marketers, designers and content creators on a range of projects. You’ll be responsible for developing and delivering engaging, creative copy across a range of digital and printed channels.
- Help ensure all Blue Stag communications are exciting, engaging and on brand.
- Write short and long copy for a wide range of media including emails, websites, press releases, promo materials, print and digital advertising, video scripts, tone of voice guidance and campaign messaging.
- Work closely with marketers and designers, using your creative and conceptual flair to come up with great ideas and solutions to tackle briefs.
- Use your knowledge of brand identity, tone of voice and style to ensure copy style is adapted for various clients and projects.
- Create copy content from concept and first draft to feedback and final proofreading.
- Develop key relationships with our clients to ensure we're trusted as the authority when it comes to all things copy.
- Gather information from a wide range of sources, double-checking it with our team and clients to ensure it's accurate and part of a consistent communication strategy.
- Work with the Blue Stag team to ensure that we're clear on briefs and the messages the copy needs to convey.
- Work alongside colleagues from the content team to optimise copy and correct any errors.
You must have an English, journalism, marketing or related degree and ideally some professional writing experience. You'll have the confidence to put forward ideas to the team and work closely with our clients. You'll also need good organisational skills, a proactive attitude to problem-solving and a flexible approach to work.
Please apply if you meet the following criteria
- English, journalism, marketing or related degree
- Some experience of professional writing would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, personable and at ease working as part of a team
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Strong project management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to understand a brand tone of voice and sector and adapt writing style to this
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunity for personal development
- Training & development opportunities
- Competitive holiday package
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Unlimited tea & coffee
This is an in-house position, and you will be working with the Blue Stag team in our Cardiff office. Salary depending on experience.
This job opportunity is now closed. Thank you to everyone who has applied.